Covid-19: Negative PCR test is required (48hrs - 72hrs before departure) in a government approved private laboratory in Nigeria. See details here: https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/privatelabs/
- The following are required to travel to London(UK) at check-in and would be denied boarding if all documents are not provided see details:
- Passengers must complete their Record Locator Form online anytime in the 48 hours before arriving in the UK. see details: https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-us.
- Passengers are required to take Covid19 test on day 2 and day 8 of their quarantine period in the UK. The test must be paid for and evidence shown at check-in before departure. see details: https://quarantinehotels.ctmportal.co.uk/quarantine/home.aspx
- The following are required to travel to UK at check-in and would be denied boarding if all documents are not provided.
- Negative Covid-19 PCR test.
- Reference Locator Form.
- Quarantine Package Booking.
- Visa (Residence visa, Citizen visa, Student Visa & Tourist visa).
- Hotel, where applicable.